Client Support Specialist
As a Client Support Specialist, you will be an integral part of the Rouse Consulting Group proactive team, responsible for strategically working with clients and maintaining relationships through continual interfacing, sales support, monthly service report, and licensing renewals. These duties are critical in ensuring our client’s IT infrastructure is safe and secure by aligning with our industry-leading standards.
An effective Client Support Specialist is crucial to the ongoing success of our clients through partnership and standards alignment, resulting in less downtime for them and ultimately less reactive support efforts from RCG.
A qualified candidate will be:
Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintain Client Relationships through inside sales, compliance, customer service, and license renewal
- Contract Renewals
- Analysis of end-user licensing and renewal dates
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- An entry-level position in sales, consulting, technical analysis, or customer service
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, and presentation, with the ability to effectively convey complex concepts and technical analysis to all audiences, including non-technical C level executives
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and high energy level
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Low to moderate level of technology solutions knowledge is preferred.
If you believe you would make a good fit, please submit your resume here.