Security – Our Layered Approach
RCG offers predictive, cloud-delivered security. Our enforcement and intelligence begins at the Internet’s DNS layer.
- We use a unique approach to security with the benefit of utilizing our cloud platform and DNS infrastructure to gain unique visibility into the attacker’s world—where they assemble their infrastructure and arsenal
- We see where they leverage the infrastructure, and the threat crumbs they leave behind
- We see relationships forming between domains, IPs and known bad infrastructures
RCG’s SOC (Security Operations Center) provides small and medium sized businesses with the analysis, monitoring, and threat intelligence needed
to effectively protect against cyber attacks across all endpoints and networks. RCG’s SOC ensures we identify threats and support regulatory requirements through a fully integrated range of response and remediation capabilities, keeping client environments and data safe and available 24×7.
We secure your organization’s systems, users and data with a deep level of protection that won’t compromise network performance. Our SonicWALL security solutions are deployed in 200 countries by over 250,000 customers, ranging from small and mid-sized businesses, to large enterprise environments, government, retail point-of-sale, healthcare and service providers. We have 15 Certified SonicWall Security Administrators on staff ready to manage your security. We manage our customers’ firewalls with our Global Management System that allows us to detect security events in real-time. All firewalls include Application Control, Intrusion Prevention, and Geo-IP based protection.
RCG’s advance SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) solution leverages industry-leading technology to collect, analyze and correlate information from network devices, endpoint logs and threat intelligence feeds. This information is used to identify security incidents, policy violations, fraudulent activity, and other threats—and when such activities are identified, RCG’s SOC quickly takes action to mitigate the attackwhile providing advanced remediation documentation and recommended next steps.
By performing regular security health checks on your IT infrastructure we can protect your assets and guard against downtime. You can sleep better at night. Our Security Assessments consist of the following elements:
- SECURITY RISK REPORT – This executive-level report includes a proprietary Security Risk Score along with summary charts, graphs and an explanation of the risks found in the security scans.
- SECURITY POLICY ASSESSMENT REPORT – A detailed review of the security policies that are in place on both a domain wide and local machine basis. • SHARED PERMISSION REPORT. Comprehensive lists of all network “shares” by computer, detailing which users and groups have access to which devices and files, and what level of access they have.
- USER PERMISSIONS REPORT – Organizes permissions by user, showing all shared computers and files to which they have access.
- OUTBOUND SECURITY REPORT – Highlights deviation from industry standards compared to outbound port and protocol accessibility, lists available wireless networks as part of a wireless security survey, and provides information on Internet content accessibility.
- EXTERNAL VULNERABILITIES FULL DETAIL REPORT – A comprehensive output including security holes, warnings, and informational items that can help you make better network security decisions, plus a full NMap Scan which checks all 65,535 ports and reports which are open. This is an essential item for many standard security compliance reports.
Whether you have 10 or 10,000 employees and you have the best security software your budget allows, your network could still be compromised. All it takes is one or two clicks by an employee to infect a workstation, allow hackers in, cause a ransomware attack or expensive data breach. Traditional IT security layers do not sufficiently address your weakest link: employees. Once a year security awareness training just doesn’t cut it anymore. Attackers bypass technology and target your employees. Today they are frequently exposed to sophisticated phishing attacks. They need to be trained by an expert and after the training stay on their toes keeping security top of mind. The only effective solution is to educate users and create a human firewall. RCG has you covered with advance Security Awareness Training and Testing.
RCG’s Dark Web ID is the industry’s first commercial solution to detect your compromised credentials in real- time on the Dark Web. Using a proprietary technology, Dark Web ID vigilantly searches the most secretive corners of the Internet to find compromised credentials associated with your company, contractors and other personnel, and notifies you immediately when these critical assets are compromised, before they are used for identity theft, data breaches or other crimes.
Digital credentials such as usernames and passwords connect you and your employees to critical business applications, as well as online services. Unfortunately, criminals know this — and that’s why digital credentials are among the most valuable assets found on the Dark Web. The Dark Web is made up of digital communities that sit on top of the Internet, and while there are legitimate purposes to the Dark Web, it is estimated that over 50% of all sites on the Dark Web are used for criminal activities, including the disclosure and sale of digital credentials. Far too often, companies that have had their credentials compromised and sold on the Dark Web don’t know it until they have been informed by law enforcement — but by then, it’s too late.